Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Well last night Chris and I went to our first Sunday school social, which included meeting couples, eating yummy chili and carving pumpkins.  I must say...I could never let 10 + couples carve pumpkins IN my house! No way! But I am very thankful that Amanda & Erik (the hosts) opened their home to pumpkin guts and seeds.  :)

Here are some 'in-progress' pumpkin carving shots:
about to dig in!

reppin' area code 303 (Denver, CO)

The start of my happy pumpkin
Once everyone was done carving, we lined up all the finished master pieces outside for a photo op.
I've never seen so many! 
A close up on ours.
We really had a great time and are starting to feel a part of the group!

On another note, we are looking forward to seeing Chris' parents this week!! They are flying in Thursday and staying until Monday.  It sure is great to see family!

:)
Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, we were so happy you and Chris could join us! We had a great time, and surprisingly, the cleanup wasn't bad at all. Totally worth it! :) Hope to see you guys Sunday, if not before.

    ReplyDelete