Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Before & After

Chris and I have been enjoying being at home these last few weeks and spending time with friends before school starts. Today was my first day of new teacher orientation...brain over-load. Everything is new, new co-workers, new policies, new schedule, new classes to teach and most important of all...new students. I pray that these students will be blessings in my life. I pray that they will enter my classroom with open minds and willing spirits. Needless to say, I cant wait to meet each of them.

I spent some days over the summer preparing my room. I've got some before and after pictures, for ya.

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
 Hope you have a better idea of where I'll be practically living over the next 9ish months :) Now it's just needing some high schoolers to fill it.

Talk to yall soon,
Sarah

                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment